.

Monday, May 8, 2017

My Christmas Diary Entry

I idea it would be possible for me to import every side true day, but existence realistic, its non. Also, Im provideing to enjoy the scoop out of my exchange year, so that means slight com prepareer, less cellphone and less loving media. I cant believe its the stretch forth day of the year, it went by likewise fast. My last entry was intimately a month ago, so I will try to write about everything that has happened in my life since.\nWe put up the christmas tree and it was so a good deal fun, it felt like home. We play christmas music and sang and danced temporary hookup we decorated. Also, theres a tradition here in Provence, called Crèche de Noel in french. You put up these unforesightful figurines called santons and you march on your own little townspeople including Virgin Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. I will post pictures at the end of the entry. A calendar weekend before the last week of school, Elena (my host sister from Austria) and me act making eclairs. Nee dless to say, it was a disaster. But we had fun.\nThe next day we tried making them over again with the help from our host parents. They were non so bad. A genius from Mexico, Sergio, came to visit me that akin night, he stayed until Monday. It was nice having someone from home. sunlight we went to Aix-en-Provence and there was christmas music and the little christmas market. It was real cute. The next day my host mom told me I could skip school to go past the day with my friend so I stayed and we went to visit La Ciotat and ate a really good burger at a small local restaurant.\nThat same week, the school had an blusht called Classe en Classe which consists of dressing up real nice (boys with tuxedo and everything) even the teachers. We went shopping and I put in a dress and heels to wear. I almost died after eating away heels for the totally day (okay, not really).\nFriday, the last day of school, my social economics teacher permit us bring food. The whole hour we listen ed to music, talked and ate. She even brought a machine for making tea. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment