.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

How to Sell A Website :: Sell Websites Buy Websites

How to Sell A WebsiteReprinted with permission of VotanWeb.comIt is a elated time when you are ready to sell your website. While you will be fraught with questions and unknown variables when ultimately you decide to sell your website it can be like winning a jackpot and a big kind to your life. You might have been building your web business for years, consistently working on it day later day and night after night. When it last sells you get a (hopefully) big cash injection and expunge on to new projects feeling renewed and excited slightly your future prospects. only when before this can happen you have to make the sale, which in and of itself is a tricky task. I sold a website back in 2004 and at the time it was a pretty big deal for me. I had built the site for a hobby in 1998. The funny thing was I didnt really think about selling my site because it was do money so consistently. It had become so routine that it was save go bad of my life. One day it dawned on me - Why cant I sell it? It produces revenue so has a value - lets give it a go I really wanted to move on to other projects and just the idea of not having to look after the site was a huge relief - I knew selling it was the accountability thing to do. But how on earth do you sell a website? How To Sell A Website Im going to recount the processes I went through to sell my site. By no means should you consider what I did as hard and fast rules only they should give you some guidelines. call up that there are many ways you can go about the process and you should explore all your options before deciding to sell. How Much Is Your turn up Worth?Your site is worth as much as somebody is willing to give you for it. Simple answer really. I know, that doesnt friend when you go out advertising a site for sale and everyone is ask how much you want for it and you dont know what to say. You dont want to undercut yourself especially after years of hard work, but then again, you are selling a websit e - virtual property - it just seems a little bit strange doesnt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment